Being an Ambassador has given me a unique opportunity to help where I can, and do my little part to create a better world.
Join your colleagues
Become a Water2Life Ambassador today!
As an Ambassador you become part of a Grundfos network of dedicated employees that spread awareness of Water2Life to their colleagues, and help fundraise money for the project.
Being an Ambassador improves your network in Grundfos, allows you to participate in the idea creation and execution of Water2Life campaigns, and hopefully adds extra value to your day.
Here’s how one ambassador fundraised more than €10,000Read the story
What does an Ambassador do?
There are 2 main purpose of Water2Life Ambassadors:
- To create awareness about Water2Life
- To fundraise for Water2Life
Both purposes can be said to be equally important. There are many ways to fulfill these purposes and at all times the Ambassador community will help you in any way they can. Your creativity is the limit!
As long as you are a Grundfos employee you can become a Water2Life Ambassador, all you need to have is passion about the cause.
A question often asked is: “How much time is required as an Ambassador?” The answer is: “Whatever time you think you can set aside.” It doesn’t matter if you have several hours a week or only have 1 hour per month. You will never be alone in your task as Ambassador, and everything is appreciated.
To assist you as an Ambassador, the coordinator and community can help with the following:
- Marketing material such as posters, roll-ups and information brochures will be available
- A Water2Life Sharepoint site filled with images, information and an Idea Bank will be available
- A Yammer page where you can share your event pictures and discuss ideas for future events with fellow Ambassadors
- A dedicated ressource that will assist you and create new material that suits your needs.
Furthermore, as an Ambassador you will have an exclusive chance to win a trip to Honduras, to see the changes we are creating, meet the people whose lives we are helping to improve, and live the Water2Life project.